Guys Die so I can

mudmanc4

..... Lets all pour out for the people of this world that fight for freedom!

Thank you men and woman that have and will die for me and my family, today and tomorrow . So that I can live the American Dream . A      beautiful wife, and child, and a great home as hard as it may be sometimes                Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ar15: I am, always have been and will always continue to love MY country and MY military that fights for EVERYONES freedom. And if the day ever came that my fat ass got drafted Id be up front, breathing hard and sweating, but Id be there. Yes if we have any vets here (I know my father comes here sometimes and he is a purple heart vet) I love and support you guys.

I agree, thank you to all who have fought, and sacrificed for me. I never forget it.

May the greatest blessings be bestowed upon them.

:ar15: I am, always have been and will always continue to love MY country and MY military that fights for EVERYONES freedom. And if the day ever came that my fat ass got drafted Id be up front, breathing hard and sweating, but Id be there. Yes if we have any vets here (I know my father comes here sometimes and he is a purple heart vet) I love and support you guys.

I agree, thank you to all who have fought, and sacrificed for me. I never forget it.

May the greatest blessings be bestowed upon them.

Thank you, you  must know what this means to many reading but not posting . :)

A day doesn't go by, that I don't train and fight with the men and women of the multi-lateral, international, Joint Operations Special Forces.

Remember; ~ we don't negotiate!!

WE NEVER QUIT

~ I salute all Freedom Fighting Forces ~ now and forever  :icon_salut:

...... I guess what I meant is , they are fighting at this very second you and I read this , With the understanding there brothers and sisters will move forward in life, and somehow learn to cope, with the desensitized world we all live in .

Sorry if I got to deep for most of you , it's just that I feel , I feel that I feel more than the rest of you .

Some thing that I have Always lived with, and will continue to .

Thanks to those who have served .......... in all the right ways..........., ME

From a Vet to all Vet's - Thank you for my FREEDOM.  Let's pray for our soldiers in all branches of service - fallen, wounded, wore down and still fighting/protecting. We owe you all !!!!!

Although I am not American and do not celebrate Memorial Day, I understand and appreciate the price of freedom; the sacrafice of few for so many.  We live in a society where we honour our God-given gift of free will, and praise the liberty of all souls above every other measure.  We do not pride to live in an ideal world without suffering and immorality, we do not strive to extinguish that with which we do not agree, but we stand to defend our values against any who threaten them, no matter the risk involved.

It is far, far too easy to neglect history, and to take for granted the seemingly simple things which we have been given by the sacrafice of those who came before us.  Each of us is guilty of this, in one way or another.  But we must take the time to really stop and think what it must have been like for those heroic enough to stand up for what they believed in, at times in defiance of all odds, and often even in full awareness of their own ultimate sacrafice, in order that we may have such liberties to take for granted at all.

Grace and peace be on the souls of all who have died in the name of the children of freedom.

i just re upped in the reserves i have thought about for awhile now and i finalley just did it Thanks for all the kind words :icon_salut:

The Soldier's Creed:

I am an American Soldier.

I am a Warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the people of the United States and

live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier

tstillery    :biggun::brave: :brave: