amc11890

WHo do you want to win finals?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. WHo do you want to win finals?

• Mavs
    • Suns
    • Heat
    • Pistons

I personally would like to see the Heat win.  The heat have been playing real well lately.  D.Wade and Shaq are really working together.  The heat have really surpised me because i figured pistons were the superior team in this round but  they are playing terribly.  Not sure about the mavs and suns, havent watched ne of the games

Anyone watching the game?  Man i cant belive that the Heat at one point had a 27 point lead.  The heat have really dissapointed me in these past games.  Too many missed foul shots,  poor defense,  just general sloppieness.  IMO  the Heat doesnt even look like final's material.  I honestly thot that the heat would take this round with ease.  Dont get me wrong i havent lost confidence in the HEat i am just very dissapointed in their performance.  lol i woke up my parents when i was yelling at the t.v.

P.S.  I get really worked up over basketball games