Nothing works anymore.

xs1

My command prompt is being ghetto guys,  any idea why ?

Pinging - doesnt work

Path Ping - doesnt work

Tracert -  doesnt work

Ill put it in there and hit 'enter' and nothing happens.. at all.. Im thinking mabey verizon blocked me from doing so anymore... mabey for misconduct?

ping.jpg

My command prompt is being ghetto guys,  any idea why ?

Pinging - doesnt work

Path Ping - doesnt work

Tracert -  doesnt work

Ill put it in there and hit 'enter' and nothing happens.. at all.. Im thinking mabey verizon blocked me from doing so anymore... mabey for misconduct?

ping.jpg

I'm sorry, s1, but I laughed so hard when I read your text in DOS that I spit Pepsi all over my monitor.....sure it's not funny to you, but it caught me off guard here and cost me one sticky cleanup.

i take it that you have tried going into safe mode and trying trying it again?

add: and do local commands work. like ipconfig, netstat, etc.

nope. netstat or nothin works , and yes im in safe mode.

try using "please"

oh, and you spelled "really" wrong.

Please didnt work, and im aware i spelled it incorrectly, but my level of care for proper spelling when on the pc is minimal to none.

i would say if your isp had blocked you from epinging or so you would get a hostname could not be resolved or something like that. it wouldn't just do nothing. how long is the delay between hitting enter and the next prompt popping up? i wonder if you or your grandme caught  a bug online that borked your commands? replacing the ping with a dummy?

try this one. just copy it into a folder in the path and run it. but don't rename it. it is the ping command off my comp and i renamed it so if you have a bug it won't recognize it and bork it as well.

so backupping www.testmy.net

and  backuppathping www.testmy.net