XBox 360 on OOL

cmancool4

I have seen tons of posts about configuring a computer's internet connection to get the most speed.  ( I have to thank Blunted 2 for his config file that upped my computer connection from 17 mbps to 27 mbps  :D)

My questions:  Are there any modifications to optimize the internet connection while using an XBox 360?

only if you go through your computer it will help out a bit.

I agree.  If you use Internet Connection Sharing and tweak out your PC, you may see some speed increases because your XBox's connection will be filtered through the registry settings of the PC.

^^ he knows his stuff and yes it does alot because if i use my comp un-tweaked i will only get about 900 upload to california but if i tweak it i get about 1900 upload so that shows you how much of a difference it makes with the 360 since its not tweakable

So it would be better to go directly to a tweaked server/computer first and then to my router?  or XBox360 if it is directly hooked up?

I just didn't think the computer would have the throughput that a router or the modem directly would be able to provide.

well a router is like a 200 MHZ processor or about there so just think how fast a router your comp would make with linux running on it.  ;)  i use my comp connected to a switch and anything connected to that switch gets dhcp from my pc.  also i do this cause i have a 30 mb connection and most routers wont do those speeds but my comp has no problems at all