Thank You To CA3LE.

Shug7272

Just want to bring it to everyones attention what a GREAT site CA3LE has built with his own hands. Show me just one other forum on the net that is more friendly, fun, informative and at the same time allows its users so much freedom. NONE. Go to another site and post a question on a message board that was asked and answered six months ago. Know what you will get.

"SEARCH FIRST YOU STUPID NEWBIE"

or

"THIS IS SO OLD.. GOD I HATE NOOBS"

But not here, you will probably be greeted by 10 people saying welcome and then another 5 to answer your question and if you do get the "this was posted before" (which almost never happens) it is friendly and followed by a link. What other website can you ask any question or post a comment and not have to worry about being attacked. Hell we discuss politics and religion here with little to no bickering. I am so proud to be a part of this site. Good job CA3LE, and thanks for making a site the way it should be and not just follow the path all the others do. Plus you know.. the speed testing for free ain't bad either. Jeez I would so Fuck CA3LE if I got the chance. :shock: :shock: Oh you know I would, don't look shocked. By the way this rant was braught on by me browsing other boards (which I hardly ever do mainly due to the reasons I have sited, I get so sick of seeing it) and realizing that CA3LE is the ONLY one who got it right.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys  :oops:  --- but it's all of you that make this site what it is.  All I did was make the original rules that happened to attract the right people........ from there the 'right people' took over and made the site what it is today.

You guys rock.  -- and thanks for posting this shug, I've noticed the same thing about allot of other sites.  It's as if they feel smarter by talking down to people that are still learning, they should be ashamed.  I'm glad that we have the right attitude here and we share the wealth of knowledge.

- Damon

1. I would be offended, but I know you didn't find shit on MY site, cuz you don't go there LOL

2. I'd shugglehump CA3LE in a sec and maybe that should be enough said cuz his mom and my kid may be watching LOL

Seriously, I stay here because the people are so great, A forum is nothing but the sum of it's members, and this one is grade A!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've noticed the same thing about allot of other sites.  It's as if they feel smarter by talking down to people that are still learning, they should be ashamed.  I'm glad that we have the right attitude here and we share the wealth of knowledge.

- Damon

My point exactly. Thank you again my friend. :)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Nothing but love Shugy!!

..and yes, this site is quite unique. A very diverse crew. Where else can you go for a hell of a laugh and some serious tech help? I myself am not here to dish out expert tech help. I'm soley the comic relief. C'mon, look at me....would you really take advice from someone that looks like that?? :evil6:

Thank you CA3LE!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Nothing but love Shugy!!

..and yes, this site is quite unique. A very diverse crew. Where else can you go for a hell of a laugh and some serious tech help? I myself am not here to dish out expert tech help. I'm soley the comic relief. C'mon, look at me....would you really take advice from someone that looks like that?? :evil6:

Thank you CA3LE!!

;) I think your sexy.

Yeah i love this place

Hey wasnt VanBurren the owner of this place????

Thats what i thought

What happen to him??????I have not seen him around he would always b on my case for the caps being on

And what hppen to the member lounge??

Did i get kick out???

Cause if i did that S***