Thank You To CA3LE.

Shug7272

Yeah i love this place

Hey wasnt VanBurren the owner of this place????

Thats what i thought

What happen to him??????I have not seen him around he would always b on my case for the caps being on

And what hppen to the member lounge??

Did i get kick out???

Cause if i did that S***

I take it you don't pay much attention to what you read here... or you just don't read much of anything...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i love this place

Thats what i thought

What happen to him??????I have not seen him around he would always b on my case for the caps being on

Did i get kick out???

Cause if i did that S***

:haha: Holy S#!t this is a hall of fame post. I love it. Although Van was the lone admin besides CA3LE at one time. Still I love this. Eat it CA3LE. Oh the members section was removed and CA3LE is the owner. Dammit dark I love you.

Yeah i love this place

Thats what i thought

Did i get kick out???

Cause if i did that S***

Naw, I own the site and always have.  but Van has been a huge contribution to the site and has most of the time been more in the eye of the public than I have.  For the past few weeks he hasn't been as active as he usually is.. but he's till around.  In fact me and him were PM'n each other just today.

The member only lounge is now defunct... it was a mini beta and ended up as something that was not needed.... all the posts from that section were moved to off topic.  The section was a good idea in theory but I thought in the long term it would be negative for the site.  :)

I think Van has the highest post count

you would be thinking correctly..

Top 10 Posters  Top 10 Boards

VanBuren 5677

Swimmer       4538

php           4106

CA3LE         3680

.s1             2907

resopalrabotnick    2811

netmasta       2768

dlewis23 2433

just-                 2387

Shug7272       2323

damn it ca3le ur faster then me. got that "someone else has replyed" and did not notice it.

oh.. for sure :)

VanBuren  5677

Swimmer  4538

php  4106

CA3LE  3679

.s1  2907

resopalrabotnick  2811

netmasta  2768

dlewis23  2433

just-  2387

Shug7272  2323

these stats and many more at http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?action=stats :)

Dang a few months ago me and dlewis had the same amount of posts.  Then i went on vacation for spring break and when i came back i was way behind

yeh thx ca3le...just for being u...and thx to all the testmy users and members and mods...that make up this fab site...

i see a bunch of my fav people have posted in this thread...thx shugar babie for starting it...

resop...ur the mushiest troll i know...smooch

ROM-DOS isnt even close he only has 1351 Posts

Hes such a woman. :haha:

yeh thx ca3le...just for being u...and thx to all the testmy users and members and mods...that make up this fab site...

i see a bunch of my fav people have posted in this thread...thx shugar babie for starting it...

resop...ur the mushiest troll i know...smooch

Ahh well CA3LE deserves it. :D

hell ya its alot of posts, most people that signup dont even have 1 post.

Some people sign up just to be able to store their scores under their username (it also allows them to save the scores for longer)... or they sign up to use one of the tools that requires membership.  Some of them also sign up so that they can have post notification.  I've seen quite a few members that have little or no posts that are still regular visitors (regular enough for me to remember seeing them in the 'who's online' list)... some people just don't want to post but would like the other benefits of membership. 

One of the members who was like this ended up posting once and we had a conversation about why he never posted, he said that he just didn't feel like contributing to the conversations he also said that he read the through the forums at least a hour a day, every day... I forgot who this was but they are now a regular poster... they went for over a year without making their first post.  My point is that just because someone has a post count of zero doesn't mean that they aren't a regular visitor..... they're just shy :-P

whats up with the ads in the middle of the page??????

They will most likely be gone soon.  It was a test that a Google rep suggested that I try... it's not performing as well as they originally thought.