Thank You To CA3LE.

Shug7272

some people.

we are gathered here to give thanks to that which is ca3le and the grand creation of his dubbed testmy.net. bow your head in gratitude and stop it with the horseplay already.

I think that is a nice way of saying this topic has gone WAY off topic even for the usually far off topic topics created here at testmy.net :haha: Damn let me say topic a few more times.. topic... and ... topic..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people.

we are gathered here to give thanks to that which is ca3le and the grand creation of his dubbed testmy.net. bow your head in gratitude and stop it with the horseplay already.

Leave them alone thats what makes testmy great

omg off topic :o we must all be punished.....especially water ;p

well...this is way off the way off topic in this general thanks being given topic in this general discussion board...did ya follow me??...i bet not...hahaha

but...

.s1...that's a really cool little diddy in ur sig...where'd u getit??? and what's it called?? and who is it? ...the band i mean...i keep playing it over and over...lovin it...

btw water...i've been listening to ur station almost every time i sit down here...and had it blastin the other day while i was cleaning

For that Dark06, I will show you where I hide the clean toilets. But you have to promise to not let resopalrabotnick know of there exact location.

Dont worry i wont he's always trying to shut me down and going againts what i say

yep...that's what this is about...everyone has a voice and every voice is heard unless it gets nasty...then mostly it's still heard...and we can keep secrets too :D and be funny as hell...and get mad...and cry...and laugh...and it goes on and on share the love...group hug :3some:

um, me trying to shut you down? how so. and going against what you say? of course, if what you say differs from my opinion.

Yeah i know u do buddy

or opinions never seem to b on the same side

lol

water has a furom??????

provide link

I know I am chiming in late, but: Thanks CA3LE!!

Been out of the loop for about a week and a half.

( working in the Sun Valley, Idaho, area away from home. Having TMN withdrawals, but the mountain climate helps with that )

I appreciate everything you have put together here.

I know I am chiming in late, but: Thanks CA3LE!!

Been out of the loop for about a week and a half.

( working in the Sun Valley, Idaho, area away from home. Having TMN withdrawals, but the mountain climate helps with that )

I appreciate everything you have put together here.

haha, TMN withdrawals, lol.  You need to go to TMNA (testmy.net anonymous), there is help out there if you want it... but you need to first admit you have a problem.. bah ha ha.

-D

• 1 month later...