show off your NETWORK, right here right now

just-

its going through 3 houses so all of it isnt mine but its alot and i am still trying to get my 2 block wireless link up to get my 4th house connected but we cant get a signal cause this building is in my way and i am contacting the landlord to try and get rooftop access if its possible.  heh all he can say is no right but here is the big building i want to put antenna's on marked with a red x and the red line is whats blocked by the building.  the yellow line is the houses connected now

it will take forever to label my setup cause it goes through 3 houses so i'll just say whats on it

2 playstation 2's

5 xboxes

3 xbox 360's

10 computers

2 servers

4 routers ( 2 wireless ) 

5 switches

sounds cool

what have u use to connect them 802.11 a b g ?? or wi-max or ???

its going through 3 houses so all of it isnt mine but its alot and i am still trying to get my 2 block wireless link up to get my 4th house connected but we cant get a signal cause this building is in my way and i am contacting the landlord to try and get rooftop access if its possible.  heh all he can say is no right but here is the big building i want to put antenna's on marked with a red x and the red line is whats blocked by the building.  the yellow line is the houses connected now

Yea if you could get an antenna up on that roof, or some tower to get a clear los over that building you should be set.

i dont know exactly how he wants to do it but my friend is in charge of whats is getting installed so when ever he has alot of free time we can get everything together and try to set it up.  tomorrow i am going to that building to ask for rooftop access and offer to pay if he says no so we'll see what we need after i get the awnser.