Vista Beta 2 to be public today!

dlewis23

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, mistake didnt mean to bring it up, I was just curious, legally, how long it was good for thats all :)

It's all good man. I just didn't want it to open any doors.

When someone gets it installed, post a pic of system properties to show what version your personal keys are allowing to be installed.

I tried several times last night as well as this morning (to no avail) in hoping I can let the download continue while I was sleeping or today when I'm at work. Does anyone know of a quality 'download manager' I can use? The one at Microsoft seems to be garbage.

I tried several times last night as well as this morning (to no avail) in hoping I can let the download continue while I was sleeping or today when I'm at work. Does anyone know of a quality 'download manager' I can use? The one at Microsoft seems to be garbage.

Mine started .. check out the article I posted about this .... http://www.testmy.net/articles/article-638  --

Is anyone else getting the message saying they are to buss to process your request? I was wondering if I used the bittorent download for build 5384.4 32 bit version would that work since I already got my product key from MS, sorry if Iam not supposed to talk about the torrent here.