Removing Black Borders around Photos?

Supreme1

Is there a way to do this when i take a Screenshot from my Xbox it always has a black Border around it all try getting a example...

15fq6.th.jpg

Like that are there any programs in which i can remove that?

Thank you for much and sorry for Sentence Structure,Spellinso on and so on :D.

I Mean is there a way to crop it in such a way that theres no Residue of there being a border ever? i hear it's quite hard. and dlewis23 im using XBMC you push in the left Joystick and it takes a screenshot. Also thank you cholla for showing me those ways ^^

Here's a crop right to the edge... note that it looks like there's a 3D border because it was compressed.

If I were to crop in a couple more pixels you wouldn't be able to tell there was a border.

Here's a crop right to the edge... note that it looks like there's a 3D border because it was compressed.

If I were to crop in a couple more pixels you wouldn't be able to tell there was a border.

^^^^^^

OMG how did you do that like what Prog did you use...

and OrGaN_ShIfTeR that is wonderful aswell all need to try your prog aswell :D

Wow that is nice organ,  i use photoshop myself.. well not on this damn pc but at home lol :-P

Yeah .s1, Adobe Photoshop is one of the best imaging apps on the market. Corel (Jasc) Paint Shop Pro X is another great one. I normally use them both.

SnagIt is mainly used for taking screenshots, but it does so much more (check the attachment :D). It's starts with Windows (optional) and is always running. The editor is an included utility that allows me to edit photos quickly. It's gets the job done. I like it.

Adobe & Corel's solutions have way more features than SnagIt Editor. I haven't had the time to try them on Vista yet.

Thxz Supreme 1. :)

^^^^^^

OMG how did you do that like what Prog did you use...

I used Photoshop CS2 (probably a bit of an overkill.. lol)

* Whats__.s1.zip (61.54 KB - downloaded 12 times.)

Haha, whats poppin bro. :haha:

Shits been crazy over here, but okay for the most part. I'll have to run it by ya sometime, msg me with a messenger name if you got 1. I use the 3 major msgr's if you got one. ( aim,yim,msn)

Also on a side note, how in gods name did you make a vid of you typing stuff... haha.

[me=.s1]falls out of the chair , but does not spill my drink [/me]