Dialup.cc rocks!

tomwalker

I am an older user (63)...I see no need for high speed and don't want to pay for the costs. I love dialup.cc internet services. They are the cheapest I have found at $4.94 per month and the support is good. I barely ever have to call them. Just wanted to let me fellow americans know about this great deal great for us oldtimers on a budget :) if you signup at www.dialup.cc please tell them I refered you so I can get some credits!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tomwalker;Welcome to the forum always happy to see another dial-up user here.

Don't worry about the link but the reference for you getting credits is generally frowned upon here.

I did check the site & the TOS which says if you go over 400 hours the service will most likley be disconnected till the next month.But for the price it is a good deal.

amc11890;A mod will have to remove the link or spam if it's been 20 minutes.I don't think CA3LE will mind but if he does then my bad on this one.

I am an older user (63)...I see no need for high speed and don't want to pay for the costs. I love dialup.cc internet services. They are the cheapest I have found at $4.94 per month and the support is good. I barely ever have to call them. Just wanted to let me fellow americans know about this great deal great for us oldtimers on a budget :) if you signup at www.dialup.cc please tell them I refered you so I can get some credits!

Like he said ^^, and welcome to the forum tomwalker :wave:

FGOKURULES;I use dial-up but if you have something against dial-up what are you doing posting in the dial-up section?I think if you check a lot of people still use dial-up.That's why the majority of ISP's still sell it.

Im sorry, but id like to know how much your paying for your dialup tomwalker .  BTW welcome to the forums too..

But you should check and see if you can get verizon dsl.  Its only 14.99 a month, which is what i have. Its not the best but its cheaper then dialup and a hell of alot faster.

yeah dsl is a awesome deal;  the 768/128 plan,  for people that just simply want to surf and check and write email it is perfect

yea verizon did a great job with that plan for only 15 a month. not the fastest for download large files, but it gets the job done.

Hey.... Why use a dial-up connection??? Almost every cell-phone provider has an network card which allows you to use their signal for broadband.. Even for you yokels who are in rural areas with no Dsl/Cable service.. And Sattelite is just too expensive!!!!! :>(

Again I ask WHY USE DIAL-UP??????

FGOK, "Broadband" via cellular networks is plagued by relatively high latency (400+ ms), and is usually only along the lines of 128/128...  That is, if you can get it.  Usually if you can't get cable/DSL, cell signals are iffy too.  I know that's the situation that I'm in.  Also, data transfers are extremely limited, and it's very very expensive in comparison to other solutions.

Hey.... Why use a dial-up connection??? Almost every cell-phone provider has an network card which allows you to use their signal for broadband.. Even for you yokels who are in rural areas with no Dsl/Cable service.. And Sattelite is just too expensive!!!!! :>(

Again I ask WHY USE DIAL-UP??????

Show me a cell-phone provider that has broadband for 4.94.

• 4 months later...

Sparticus013 ;Finally another post in dial-up.I think a lot of the faster connections provide a dial-up account with their service..I think when they do it is included in the price for the faster connection.If it does your dial-up might be free.

Sparticus013 ;Finally another post in dial-up.I think a lot of the faster connections provide a dial-up account with their service..I think when they do it is included in the price for the faster connection.If it does your dial-up might be free.

Well my ISP provides it, but they want you to pay. What a hoax

damn 14 years old. AOL has been around that long.

It's been out since 1985. It was called Quantum Computing

Dialup is always cool for creating wars in the usenet groups.....esp if you use one of those free accounts....never can it come back to you....but of course I would never know anything about that first hand....just read it on usenet..... :2funny:

Kiddies don't try this at home....I was just funnin....usenet people are dangerous, derranged and sometimes just crazy enough to hunt you down and kill you....so beware!