All would be Vista downloaders, best you are aware of this!

ratchet

I have to say......I have it installed, and love it.

They say there is no way besides having a DVD burner......but who hasn't heard of Daemon Tools? Simply mount the image to a "vritual" dvd drive and you can install through windows on a seperate partition.

hm. let's see.

one: it's a BETA.

two: it's FREE

three: it's a FREE BETA

four: it is what is known as a TRIAL

five: it is not and doesn't neccessarily need to be even close to the final product.

so how do the points they bring up come as a surprise? couldn't those linux fanboys come up with a slightly better way to bash M$?

well that review SUCKED like  resopalrabotnick  said

hm. let's see.

one: it's a BETA.

two: it's FREE

three: it's a FREE BETA

four: it is what is known as a TRIAL

five: it is not and doesn't neccessarily need to be even close to the final product.

so how do the points they bring up come as a surprise? couldn't those linux fanboys come up with a slightly better way to bash M$?

its a BETA

tstillery  :evil6:

Thanks for the heads up ratchet. I learned the consequences of trying out beta appz the "hard way" after installing the IE7 Beta 2 on my machine; had issues uninstalling it and when it was currently on my system some programs started acting kind of funky. I guess the lesson to be learned is that as long as one realizes he/she is trying out beta software then he/she should expect to see some issues. Beta software should never ever be considered stable.