Yeah i think they suck also, come on 6-00000000000000.0000

proves the theory that serbia and montenegro lika ma balls

and GO MEXICO!!!!

Argentina PWNS Serbia and Montenegro 6-0 Final Score

Yeah i think they suck also, come on 6-00000000000000.0000

proves the theory that serbia and montenegro lika ma balls

and GO MEXICO!!!!

how can you be so disrespectful - id be really embarrassed to act like you

and btw - few years back mexico and yugoslavia played together in a friendly game and yugoslavia won - but besides that, like i said....the country itself has gone through some many hardships that it made it impossible for them to have a decent team - they don't have any funding, which is a main thing to influence a team - blame the years of war and the country falling apart for that - at least they qualified for the world cup

disrespectful??umm i really dnt care about serbia adn montenegro for all i care they can lika ma balls lolz all i know is that they bent over for Argentina today and btw Mexico beat Brazil a little while back so oh yeah...

omg man u gotta keep it real man and stop actin like ur so mature n S#!t pls like damn man wat rep.??? man were talkin about soccer here not the whole freakin world man and yes i am 5 years old so u can lika ma balls 2 lolz and man just talkin about soccer teams no country political blable blahble Serbia and montenegro suk at soccer tis all i say and that they can lika ma balls and GO MEXICO!!!

the thing here is that I am so mature and you certainly show that you are not....i kindly ask you not to come back and post on this thread any more since obviously you are bringing a lot of negative and not allowing us to have a decent conversation about the world cup

so please - i ask you again, id appreciate if you wouldn't post that kind of bs replies here again - just stay out and let us have a good discussion