world cup 06

disturbed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great passing,execution,mega shots on goal,  high scores, its all better for soccer,just like the new nhl rules ,it is meant to enhance offense and make the game faster and more exciting,and soccer is inherently slow and long .i have seen to many matches that were 0-0 or 1-0 and its is boring. just like hockey cheap shots and fouls take away from the skill aspect.so call it boring but i would rather see more goals and action. regardless of the clubs country of origin.

germany looked pretty impressive against sweden, 11 shots on goal,was almost 4 nil. next match for germany 6/30 @ 11:00 am eastern vs argentina.germany is due for another championship, lost to brazil in the 02  world cup final..VIVA DEUTSCHLAND

i have to say congrats to Germany, they deserved the win ...

Our so called Star players, didnt play football that game, freaking divas that dosent work enough, just waiting for the ball to land infront of em...

Also easy given redcard, blew our chanses completely..

VanBuren  :)

thanks Van. did you watch germany-argentina?  wow was that great or what ? love the shootout no matter who wins.iam glad thay do that in the nhl now. btw congrats to sweden for bringing home the gold in olympic ice hockey. brazil will most likely be in the final match vs germany (again) that will be four final matches in the last 4 world cups.(for brazil) thats a impressive stat.

thanks Van. did you watch germany-argentina?  wow was that great or what ? love the shootout no matter who wins.iam glad thay do that in the nhl now. btw congrats to sweden for bringing home the gold in olympic ice hockey. brazil will most likely be in the final match vs germany (again) that will be four final matches in the last 4 world cups.(for brazil) thats a impressive stat.

yea i watched the germany-argentina game, it was a dern even game. When Argentina goalie was hurt, and was replaced their coach screw up their chance to win. Argentina started to play defensive instead of hunting a second goal. That invited germany back in game, and resulted in 1-1. And later 2-1 on shootout..

VanBuren :)

great match,lots of faltas,both clubs played great defense,good scoring chances. good luck to italy i hope they win the final.that respobotnick guy iam sure is quite thrilled with germany's defeat,he made it clear in his post on this topic he ill feelings toward germany and most likely germans in general.his reply showed no tact or class or respect,i suspect he is french or of french heritage. i shall refrain from such conduct and wish luck to france and portugal ( alot of people hate germans and germany the french most of all) the shuttle went up without anys glitches. every time that shuttle flys or we land on the moon or another planet we have werner vonbraun and his scientists to thank for that,and the atom bomb,and the jet engine,and the diesil engine.shall i continue respo?.  btw van buren are you into formula one or world rally ? iam. tomorrows match will be interesting more so now..................

CAMONE PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

we play today against france

if we win we will play Italy in the final

camone every one

cheer up for portugal !!!

quite schocked about germany going out

i could not believe what happend to germany........2 minutes till the end and they fd up....holy S#!t..........

i cant either but thats how italy plays

defence with few conter attacks that find goals

mN I WANTED gERMANY vS fRANCE bECAUSE THOSE KINDS OF GAMES ARE CKASICS in soccer since they go all out

Besides they really have been the 2 teams that have played the best (well at least germany)france just played good the last 2 games

Italy doesnt deserve to win because of the penelty they had againts Australia that wasnt fair australia would have won

portagal-they got a good golie and there ok but i dont know there not my choice for a winner

portagal-they got a good golie and there ok but i dont know there not my choice for a winner

the goalie was the start in the last game

but deco now will be able to play also

i am hopping to see some good games from portugal

we are lacking some goals in the last matches of the world cup

i hope the italians take it. one thing the italians know how to do is celebrate a sports victory without taking it out of context. when schumacher was on top of his game watching the ferrari F1 celebrations was great.

the french will just turn it into some national pride thing and be even more stuck up.