WALK ON WATER?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh there's something right below the surfave of the water...u can kinda see it in some parts of the video...it's even hard for him to see...u see him kinda feeling for it...i think that's why he kicked his shoes off...as he got further into the middle and his weight was pushing the support down it got harder for him to find it so his kicked off his shoes so he could feel it...

cool video...could be very convincing for some...i guess...lol

yeah but how did Jesus do it? If you dont believe Criss then you might have not believed Jesus back in his time you have to put things in perspective, wat if Jesus was a trickster also? but he was very good, Jesus just performed magic tricks like any other, was he really the son of God or just the first magician that made great illusions?

Criss is a great illusionist, but back in the time of Jesus they probably didnt have magic and Jesus was the first and if he was a fake he pulled off one of the greatest decieves in the history of the world, his name and his story is still remembered people needed hope and he was the hope of sumthin that cant be explained so he said that he was the son of God and probably the crussifiction (sorry dont know how to spell it) was a stunt he was tryin to pull but died during it maybe idk, but if criss was alive back in Roman times he would probably be considered sumthin holy

Criss is a great illusionist, but back in the time of Jesus they probably didnt have magic and Jesus was the first and if he was a fake he pulled off one of the greatest decieves in the history of the world, his name and his story is still remembered people needed hope and he was the hope of sumthin that cant be explained so he said that he was the son of God and probably the crussifiction (sorry dont know how to spell it) was a stunt he was tryin to pull but died during it maybe idk, but if criss was alive back in Roman times he would probably be considered sumthin holy

S7R1D3R and others. I would really hate to start on this. It was meant more as a joke. I apologize! There were at least 36 recorded miracles in the Bible. Walking on the sea in the middle of the night and having one of his desciples do the same. Is pure and simple a miracle, not an illusion done in a small pool.

Here are a couple of religion threads if you really wish to discuss it.

Discussion of Religion

http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-9833

Do You Believe In The Hereafter?

http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-9833

Thank you for your patience. Tommie

Confessionist: Father I have commited a sin.

Priest: Tell me what you did son.

Confessionist: I had sex with a hooker in Tijuana, Mexico

Priest: You know you have done bad, I am sure God will forgive you son, you just...... (interrupted)

Confessionist: That's not all, we came back here and had sex with my wife, my sister in law, and another hooker that i got here.

Priest: Well son I am sure God will forgive you, you just... (interrupted)

Confessionist: We also went to the beach and went skinny diving and had sex with some more girls down there at the beach, what do i have to do?

Priest: JUST CALL ME NEXT TIME!! three hail marys and an AMEN to that buddy

Confessionist: Father I have commited a sin.

Priest: Tell me what you did son.

Confessionist: I had sex with a hooker in Tijuana, Mexico

Priest: You know you have done bad, I am sure God will forgive you son, you just...... (interrupted)

Confessionist: That's not all, we came back here and had sex with my wife, my sister in law, and another hooker that i got here.

Priest: Well son I am sure God will forgive you, you just... (interrupted)

Confessionist: We also went to the beach and went skinny diving and had sex with some more girls down there at the beach, what do i have to do?

Priest: JUST CALL ME NEXT TIME!! three hail marys and an AMEN to that buddy

Relevance? ^

idk i just thought it might cheer up a few peep cus they r gettin too serious about my lame posts and to that i am Roman Catholic so i know about discipline

:haha: I thought it was good timing considering the walking on water reference and the church... plus this is a message board.. cmon. Not exactly the birthplace of intelect.  :haha: