WALK ON WATER?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i see well i outta rip off.... (resop. lookin at me from behind me) his eyeballs and choke him with his own.... (resop. slits my throat from behind me, but lukily tdawnaz had followed him here, with the suspision of an afair wit another woman, and shot him in da head, then my gardener, Saul, and her make sweet love!!)

but if criss was alive back in Roman times he would probably be considered sumthin ?

something like what , the inventor of plexiglass ?

:haha: ...i busted something on that one roco :haha:

oh i see well i outta rip off.... (resop. lookin at me from behind me) his eyeballs and choke him with his own.... (resop. slits my throat from behind me, but lukily tdawnaz had followed him here, with the suspision of an afair wit another woman, and shot him in da head, then my gardener, Saul, and her make sweet love!!)

man that WAS sweet

idk i just thought it might cheer up a few peep cus they r gettin too serious about my lame posts and to that i am Roman Catholic so i know about discipline

Hey S7RID3R, Shugs is right, anyway you dont have the monopoly on lame posts look at mine LOL, if I was a horse I would have been put down :twogun: long ago

Regards Roco  UK

• 4 months later...

Ya criss angel or however you spell his name is definately an illusionist.. he has said it before and he even made an instructional video on how he does certain levitation illusions.

When i first saw it i got excited, thought maybe one of us humans has evolved or something and he was like god  :haha:

i researched it a bit and found his levitation illusion video so i was kinda dissapointed.