RC Pilot - Fantastic!!!!

EWO

cool, but it looks fake IMO... the plane isn't flying fast enough to do much of anything besides maybe stay airborne.

php you gotta remember the plane it self doesnt weight anything. so it docent take much of anything to get it off the ground. the small motor with the big light wings will create plenty of lift to get that off the ground.

php you gotta remember the plane it self doesnt weight anything. so it docent take much of anything to get it off the ground. the small motor with the big light wings will create plenty of lift to get that off the ground.

Yeah, but it also takes a decent amount of air movement for the ailerons to work that well... that plane is whipping around like crazy.  Not to mention the sideways dive after stalling... I'd like to know how that one works so fast...

Those things are almost made out of foam so yea there light or something like foam yea I fly rc planes lol so I know that. Bet you all didn't know that lol I think that one is called a monsoon or typhoon those 2 planes are very alike. Also Php he did all those turns with his rudder so no aliron used for alot of that. Can I fly like that yea don't I wish lol. I can fly but not like that unless on simulator and still not like that lol but good. Anyway yea I think that video is from the rc simulator reflex xtr that is same court and plane and all but this video had no yea streamers. Anway yea that is cool someday I might be able to do that lol not yet. I seen some do alot of cool things on the field like fly and keep plane just standing up almost like a chopper and for awhile that rocks also lol.