Rear Projection HDTV Help

wyantm06

Does anyone know what would be the problem if like blue spots are showing near bright lighting areas only. Also how can you fix it so the white doesn't look as much as yellow? If anyone could help me then please do.

as far as the blue spots showing up near bright light areas that means that your blue lense is out of alignment. that is very expensive to fix, and most of the time not worth fixing. if you cant fix the white color to not look like yellow in the color settings on the TV you have a bad projection system in the TV, becuse it should not do that. white is white. what kinda TV is it.

Zenith IQC50H94W is what I have. There is a thing called Digital Setup and it shows this http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7057/p61500229ud.jpg The blue + doesn't seemt o be aligned in the middle. But you can auto set it it says. But I need the remote which I left at my dads store. But do you think that'll fix the blue?

Zenith IQC50H94W is what I have. There is a thing called Digital Setup and it shows this http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7057/p61500229ud.jpg The blue + doesn't seemt o be aligned in the middle. But you can auto set it it says. But I need the remote which I left at my dads store. But do you think that'll fix the blue?

Try and take a pic with the flash off cause I can't really make out anything on the tv, looks like its off.