Windows SP2

S7R1D3R

bcus my friend just gave me a cd to install windows xp pro when my pc went down, well ne ways download finished im gonna install, cya,

aww man it says:

"Windows cannot setup Windows XP Service Pack 2 becuase the CD Key used to install this copy of Windows XP might be invalid............blah blah blah... www.microsoft.com/supportsumthinsumthin.....blah blah blah blah blah we make money because we make you get real copy... blah blah blah the owner of this Microsoft is the richest man on Earth blahblahblah..."

I have an original copy of Windows XP Home Edition, but my friend said that XPPro was better so i just got the cd and used it but now i have too many files in here and all of my stuff that i cant just reboot back to XP Home just to install SP2 or should I?

bcus my friend just gave me a cd to install windows xp pro when my pc went down, well ne ways download finished im gonna install, cya,

aww man it says:

"Windows cannot setup Windows XP Service Pack 2 becuase the CD Key used to install this copy of Windows XP might be invalid............blah blah blah... www.microsoft.com/supportsumthinsumthin.....blah blah blah blah blah we make money because we make you get real copy... blah blah blah the owner of this Microsoft is the richest man on Earth blahblahblah..."

I have an original copy of Windows XP Home Edition, but my friend said that XPPro was better so i just got the cd and used it but now i have too many files in here and all of my stuff that i cant just reboot back to XP Home just to install SP2 or should I?

Backup all your bootlegs ahem, I mean files and then format and install xp home.

guide how to do that or do u mean to buy a shitload of cd's and save most important files on them, then re-boot OS and install from cd's or just make a partition with new OS and then move/copy files into new OS partition on hd?

aww man it says:

I actually like home better. My favorite is Corporate. I dislike pro really.

guide how to do that or do u mean to buy a S#!tload of cd's and save most important files on them, then re-boot OS and install from cd's or just make a partition with new OS and then move/copy files into new OS partition on hd?

usually when u back up your data,  you are using dvds or a another hard drive but u can use cds