In your Opinion; What is the ugliest car ever made?

amc11890

My friend has one of those but it looks way cooler.  That thing is great to screw around with. :lol:  I wouldn't get one though, I'm fine with my Grand Prix.

As for ugliest car... pretty much any Japanese box car.  And the new Jeep Commander.

my aunt has one of those,  i thot it was really ugly at first but them when i got inside,  i was shocked when i saw how much leg room the passengers in the middle have.

Amc ive been in one and im a pertty tall dude 6,4 and there is not much leg room.

I am 6'4 as well and have to say I think there was decent leg room. I love the inside of that machine. Although I dislike not having carpet I understand why its not there.

yeah thats another cool feature, you can wash the interior with water instead of having to vacumn. I couldnt believe it at first

this has got to be one of the ugliest cars on the road.

05.scion.xb.500.jpg

Yeah this is the ugliest car ever right p there with the vuswagon

The arostar is preatty bad

i got a safary there pipmping I can carry every1 in that shit i got a max of 21 ppl in there one time