An FTP Freeware program with no strings attached

The Reverend

I would recommended it to ANYONE ...no matter what they are using for a "viewer."  It'll blow anything else away.

I hear ya, I've been using Irfanview for years now.For video files I still use Media player Classic for the extra features, but for images it plain rules.

Great!  I'll get into it and see if I can figure out whatz going on!  TY TY TY!!

"The Rev"

BigW ....No, it shouldn't prevent you from obtaining anything.  If it's listed (and not "broken"), it should have no problem d/l'ing it.  And Yes!  Alot of FTP sites will really give you a hassle when trying to connect.  It is an unstable technology even though it has been around since dirt!  (And there are NO standards ...so it's hard to create ONE FTP proggy that will "talk" to all FTP Servers.  (Drives me nutty sometimes).  heheh...