poll:How many members on dial-up?

cholla

How many people testing at testmy.net are using regular dial-up  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many people testing at testmy.net are using regular dial-up

• changed by Cholla
    • someone changed poll questions

• 4 weeks later...

;) It is kinda cool that he has been able to max out his connection, and I think that is something that everyone wants 2do........ no matter what connection you have make it the best that it can be........ but I would freak if I had to use 56k all the time....L0L but I do know ppl that dont really see it as an issue.....  :?

8) Microwave

Hi all: thanks for the comments on dial-up.I'm gladto know wmmc has dial-up to.I changed the poll questions I couldn't remember the origional ones & they had been changed by someone other than me.

Hi Swimmer: Dial-up is band width just low everything on the internet is band width.Dial-up users & there are a lot of us test their speed too.

I would have replied sooner but I am having some browser problems.

:cool:  Cholla

Yeah, alot more money, and if you get FAP'ed it's worse than dial-up, not to mention losing service completely at times  during a thunderstotm and just whenever dway is feeling a  bit cantankerous.  How I wish, I wish I had other options, my dial-up speed was only half of the modem speed.