• 6'3''-6'6''
    • 6'7''-6'10''
    • 6'11''-7'1''
    • 7'2'' or more

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh...so what about it?...u wanna step outside and talk about it??...huh?...i thought not...so don't be callin' me shorty...my wing span is 5'7"...all that RC cola stunted my growth...so inside i'm much taller...don' mess wid me...know whad i'm sayin' ova yhea

yeh...so what about it?...u wanna step outside and talk about it??...huh?...i thought not...so don't be callin' me shorty...my wing span is 5'7"...all that RC cola stunted my growth...so inside i'm much taller...don' mess wid me...know whad i'm sayin' ove yhea

okay :whaa:  :haha:

.all that RC cola stunted my growth

So you were raised on RC cola too.

My mom was only 5'3" & I had a great grandfather that was only 5'3" too.My dad was only 5'10" & I turned out 6' so go figure.I did have a grand father that was 6'2" I probably got the height from him.

dayum..... *shuts up now*

I knew Shug was a big man He posted his picture & size before.& yet he does ballet he's a sight to see in his pink tutu.  ;)  :haha:  :)

My mom was only 5'3" & I had a great grandfather that was only 5'3" too.My dad was only 5'10" & I turned out 6' so go figure.I did have a grand father that was 6'2" I probably got the height from him.

my mother was 5'2" and my father was 5'6" but his brother was 6'5"...their mother (my granma) was 5'10" and her husband  (i never knew him...guess he was a rambler) was 6'2" so my father and his brother were quite a sight standing side by side...mutt and jeff...

I am 6', so far all above average. Interesting.

How tall are the national average height of men in America?

The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot - 10 inches tall. (for white males*).

http://www.halls.md/chart/men-height-w.htm

IMHO you will only get posts from males 6' +, as it is a kinda , my car is faster than yours ego trip ,

Hey Tdawnaz you 5'3 Mm mm.  kinda cute in my book, make a guy feel protective

also means they punch low :shock: , LOL

Im 6'2 @ 192 Lbs , and my doc rekons I am 20 Lbs overweight, I like this thread tihnk I will have another  burger  :whaa: