HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!...What does Father's Day mean to you??

water

I'm a little early, and resurrecting this thread, but I have to say it now, so if any of them get online:

Happy Father's Day to my ex (who is a fabulous dad) AGGR3. To Tommie Gorman, who as I see it, lives for his kids, to CA3LE, who is prolly the HOTTEST dad on earth, and to Shug, who's love for his wife and children is obvious and wonderful...

and to everyone else that IS a dad but I don't know it, you have a tough job, and yet you don't quit, I applaud you and commend you and I'm happy to be a part of this widespread community!

*HUGS TO ALL THE DADS ON TESTMY*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

to all the testmy daddy's out there...where would we all be without you??...without all your hard work and sacrifice...THANK YOU SO MUCH

and thx to water for resurrecting this thread just in time :D

i hate fathers day

tstillery              :angry5:

no way (i know your kidding)...how could you hate such a fantastic day...honoring the men that made us what we are today...the men that worked hard and sacrificed so we could have the little things...the men that were always thereor just the men that we honor and admire most...or the women that took over where the men left off...i got fathers day card (i always do) from one of my son's, because his father died when he was young...and they (my kids) have always thanked me for all the hard "daddy work" i did...

...the hardest most rewarding job i've ever had... :D

i love father's day...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!