Microsoft france HACKED

dlewis23

haha sweet

HACKED!

Hi Master (: Your System 0wned By Turkish Hackers!

redLine ownz y0u!

Special Thanx And Gretz RudeBoy |SacRedSeer| The_Bekir And All Turkish HacKers

next target: microsoft.com

date: 18/06/2006 @ 19:06

WE WERE HERE....

http://experts.microsoft.fr/default.aspx Microsoft France was HACKED today. Good job guys

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL Owned. Nicely done  :-P  :oops:  :haha:

ya it probally is, i would have really liked to seen them take down microsoft.com like they said they would have.

now why is it that people applaud illegal activity? if the scum that did this had damaged files on your system, would you be laughing about it?

now why is it that people applaud illegal activity? if the scum that did this had damaged files on your system, would you be laughing about it?

resopalrabotnick, I agree with you. If some one did that to me and I could find them they would have a baseball bat hanging out their ass after I beat them with it!

actually i would probally laugh about it at first, because i would be laughing at my stupidity that i did not protect my self better. but for me i would not loose anything important. because i keep it all my important stuff on a backup drive protected by true crypt. so i loose nothing if i get hacked.

actually i would probally laugh about it at first, because i would be laughing at my stupidity that i did not protect my self better. but for me i would not loose anything important. because i keep it all my important stuff on a backup drive protected by true crypt. so i loose nothing if i get hacked.

Somehow i doubt you would be laughing