networking problem

wak_wak

Hello guys, i need a help for my connection, i just sucessfuly connected two PC's using a router (linksys BEFSR41), the problem is the two PC's got different speed, PC1 had 256 Kbps but PC2 had only 16 Kbps, what should i do?

i cant access the router using the http://192.168.1.1  :-(

can someone help me with this, how could i set the router so they would have the same speed.

thanks alot  :mrgreen:

sounds like a spyware issue.. do a scan then you might want to see if your NIC  has newer drivers..  ethernet should be pretty stable to all of the computers.. I am not sure what this "cd" does.. I have never used their configuration cds in the past.. however, you stil should be able to access 192.168.1.1..  You might also want to do a reset, holding the reset button on the back of the router with a paperclip or pin..

now i configure my router and in the status it said im connected, so now im going to run this command on both computer "start -> run type cmd press enter -> type ipconfig /all press enter?"

well if it says your connected then you should be able to get on the internet no problem with out doing that.