Holy.........

AgentGOD

s**t.

::::::::::.. Upload Stats ..::::::::::

Upload Connection is:: 371 Kbps about 0.37 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 45 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2006/06/19 - 10:21pm

Bottom Line:: 6X faster than 56K 1MB Upload in 22.76 sec

Tested from a 748 kB file and took 16.51488 seconds to complete

Upload Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 86.89 % of your hosts average (Comcast.net)

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-CSYMUP786

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4

"May need help : running at only 86.89 % of your hosts average (Comcast.net) "...

Tier: 6 Mbps/ 384 Kbps

Also expecting the new "doubled download speeds".

Anyway, this thread is about solving the annoyance of "May need help, only running at comcast's crap speed upload"

Yes I know, it averages all of the results in the "comcast.net" domain. I'm just saying Comcast needs to give a boost to the upload as well (they haven't since the 3 to 4 Mbps upgrade).

I've also stated that I'm still awaiting the doubled download speed "powerboost" upgrade. I may not be in New England, but I'm only 300 miles or so away from Philadelphia.

Anyway, this thread is about solving the annoyance of "May need help, only running at comcast's crap speed upload"

Which won't be fixed for a while. All it does is check the average of all tests done with comcast IPs, and compares it to yours. We would need to add info on individual packages to solve this, and we're working on that. It'll take some time though, there's no easy implementation of that.