BEST NEWS EVER!!!!

S7R1D3R

Ok remember when i called to get dsl upgrade to 6mbps and it wasnt available?

well now i checked online and I AM ABLE TO GET IT NOW!!!!!!!! before it owuld say sorry this phone line can not get that service yet and then i tried again today and now i am able to get it, I will call the guy again to see if he can upgrade me to that plan because i really need the speed yes no more 1.5megs

from now on its always gonna be 6mbps/712k YESS!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lolz yeah i know i wont get the full 6Mbps, but as long as its is around 5.0-5.5Mbps i am very very happy because i am on one of the lamest plans ever, thx i will tell you guys more on updates i will call them in about 20-30 min bcus i still need to find a little more info on this but, i hope that he says that it can because on the dsl availability check it says that i can get all the full 6Mbps thx ;)

EDIT: this is lame i did the DSL availibility test again and this time it said that i didnt qualify, but yesterday in the night it said i could get all the plans!!, omg, and the lamest part of all is that,my friend that lives a block away can get all of the services whichc is ghey btw, but i am like very unluky in this internet bizz, omg

EDIT: this is lame i did the DSL availibility test again and this time it said that i didnt qualify, but yesterday in the night it said i could get all the plans!!, omg, and the lamest part of all is that,my friend that lives a block away can get all of the services whichc is ghey btw, but i am like very unluky in this internet bizz, omg

well if it was there last night and not there this morning then they are doing changes to there database, and it may be in your area just they are sill setting it up. I would give it a few days then try again.

alright thx, but i am goin to try to order it online from the internet and then if i do get it, then i will just cancel the dsl i have rite now, sure there is a cancelation fee, but y stay with it if it will go slow and and pay $2 more bux a month for less speed?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lolz yeah i know i wont get the full 6Mbps, but as long as its is around 5.0-5.5Mbps i am very very happy because i am on one of the lamest plans ever, thx i will tell you guys more on updates i will call them in about 20-30 min bcus i still need to find a little more info on this but, i hope that he says that it can because on the dsl availability check it says that i can get all the full 6Mbps thx ;)

they are messing with your head

they are messing with your head

:haha: :haha: lmao :haha: :haha:

maybe they are tryin to drive me crazy on this NEW 6Mbps deal i never thought DSL could go this fast, i was gonna buy cable when i turned 18 and got my own place but with deals like these i guess im gonna have to stick with DSL, nice speed, reliability, and i can still get illegal cable :evil6: :evil6: bcus if i order cable internet they will have to come and provide me the cable line, but with DSL they will never come :evil6: :evil6: :haha: :haha: :evil6: :evil6:

:haha: :haha: lmao :haha: :haha:

maybe they are tryin to drive me crazy on this NEW 6Mbps deal i never thought DSL could go this fast, i was gonna buy cable when i turned 18 and got my own place but with deals like these i guess im gonna have to stick with DSL, nice speed, reliability, and i can still get illegal cable :evil6: :evil6: bcus if i order cable internet they will have to come and provide me the cable line, but with DSL they will never come :evil6: :evil6: :haha: :haha: :evil6: :evil6:

DSL can go alot faster then 6mbps, my ISP bellsouth has it working up to 50mbps with VDSL.

please dont talk about getting illegal cable internet.