Cant get Verizon Dsl /Fios/Adelphia Hsi/Anything WHY ????

kol

So i just figured out to day my neighbor can get Adelphia Hsi/Cable And i Cant (0.09 Miles Away (Right Beside Me)

I Cant Believe this So close but so far i hate Adelphia :twisted: Good Thing Comcast Is going To Take them over (Maybee Thell Give me the service ) <Best Day Of my life<  But does anyone know if Fios Is coming ?? And do you think maybee if i go to the adelphia office and maybee pay for wires or something thell hook me Up ?? :roll:

So i just figured out to day my neighbor can get Adelphia Hsi/Cable And i Cant (0.09 Miles Away (Right Beside Me)

I Cant Believe this So close but so far i hate Adelphia :twisted: Good Thing Comcast Is going To Take them over (Maybee Thell Give me the service ) <Best Day Of my life<  But does anyone know if Fios Is coming ?? And do you think maybee if i go to the adelphia office and maybee pay for wires or something thell hook me Up ?? :roll:

if you pay they might get you setup with cable internet.

most cities sign contracts for ISP to do business.. I know it took for ever for me to get Comcast where I lived cause the damn city government didnt want to give in.. Once they did the service spread like wildfire..  If the neighbor is that close why not set up a wifi link.. offer to split the cost of the broadband, maybe even upgrade the connection..

most cities sign contracts for ISP to do business.. I know it took for ever for me to get Comcast where I lived cause the damn city government didnt want to give in.. Once they did the service spread like wildfire..  If the neighbor is that close why not set up a wifi link.. offer to split the cost of the broadband, maybe even upgrade the connection..

Ditto. I know, boring. But he made such a good point!  :D

most cities sign contracts for ISP to do business.. I know it took for ever for me to get Comcast where I lived cause the damn city government didn't want to give in.. Once they did the service spread like wildfire..  If the neighbor is that close why not set up a wifi link.. offer to split the cost of the broadband, maybe even upgrade the connection..

i said he can get that Doesn't mean Hes got it i don't know if he does (were Archenemies)  :haha: :haha:

BTW. we are scheduled for Comcast to take over Adelphia just don't know when ?? Some ppl Say July 31,Some ppl Say some time in Aug but who knows ?