windows live messenger

i only know one person who uses msn messenger, everyone else uses aol, or aim. Aim triton was ok, but i still like windows live better, i just have noone to talk to on it :(

lol i have yahoo, aim, windows live, and skype (nooone had google talk so i don't anymore) pm me if ya want to add me on a messenger :)

its great .

but have u guys tried TRILLIAN. it uses all AIM YAHOO ICQ MSN togetherrrrrrr.

but i didnt like it look wise

its great concept though

Yeah, it's always been a good idea... but I don't think trillian has ever really pulled it off right.... it just feels lacking for some reason.

Yeah, it's always been a good idea... but I don't think trillian has ever really pulled it off right.... it just feels lacking for some reason.

ya i would have to agree with you on that one, it does feel like something is missing from it. and i use it all the time.

ya i would have to agree with you on that one, it does feel like something is missing from it. and i use it all the time.

i use it on my spare harddrive, but when i got this new one its big enough that i just put each messenger on it. lol :D

i quit using it because it seemed to take forever to recieve a message and when talking to one of my friends it would not send messages right.

i use it on my spare harddrive, but when i got this new one its big enough that i just put each messenger on it. lol :D

i quit using it because it seemed to take forever to recieve a message and when talking to one of my friends it would not send messages right.

well i dont have that problem with it, i use it becuase i dont like having 3 different messengers open at once, and it dont use very much memory.

well i dont have that problem with it, i use it becuase i dont like having 3 different messengers open at once, and it dont use very much memory.

i don't use all my messengers at once most of the time. mainly only windows live and sometimes i use the others, but most of my friends have msn so thats what i mainly use.