Rate my laptop!

CaptainSauce

oh friggin wonderful, i didn't know theres a possible chance of me having problems with it... when you check order statues.. it goes through freaking 15 phases to ensure it will be all powerful and stuff etc blah blah... but that kinda scares me you saying that.

I'm not trying to scare you I'm just trying to inform you, at my office we have a few alieanwares and they are great computers some of the best, but when ever we have a problem and have to call support i want to fuck en kill someone one. there support is the worst ever. I have never delt with worse people, they are the biggest script readers Ive ever seen and if you say something that is not listed in what they are reading they are totally speech less because they have no idea what to do.

So if you have no problems or a need to call tech support then your will love it, but god help you if you have to call tech support.

And make sure you regester that thing the minute you get it or you will have problems if something does go wrong.

well after reading majority reviews on it and people bad talking them and hating them.. i almost wanna cancel the order right now and go with a XPS or something.. because i CANNOT afford problems after spending over 4 grand. period.

if you dont have any problems they are great some of the best computer, its only when you have a problem. its like pulling teeth to get them to fix it.

right but its wonderful that bad luck runs with my dad and it seems to be passing down to me... its just my luck i will get it, turn it on, and it will implode or just shatter or something ridiculous... im kinda scared about it now.

well dont be scared right now, because if i remember right you have a 30day money back guarantee so if something goes wrong you can get your money back.

i pray so... im honestly petrified of its reviews... the AW site shows alot of testimonials and reviews about how amazing their stuff is (they wouldn't show flaws obviously) i accept that a computer is a computer, a machine that may have problems... its gonna happen sometime because it happens to them all.. but i cannot afford to be dealing with problems after spending 4 grand, because i expect this thing to last me the next 3 years.... its gonna be used alot for LAN and College... i pray so hard that it will not malfunction on me like everyone else is experiencing....