XP System Services

The Reverend

Oh yes!  You may discover that you don't need that system upgrade after all?  That would be a blessing eh?  :)  (You could get another tranny for your IROC)!

"The Rev"

yea if it save me my upgrade savings of 1500 bucks i will be happy hehe, but thats hoping too much, well if i manage a few more months im happy  :D

VanBuren :)

Way to go VB ....way to go!  lol.... (shoebox....)  Toooooooooo funny!  Say, ever so often I find that I have to log out, close my browser then log back in even though I am supposed to be logged in "forever."  You ever have this happen?  (I'm having to do it several times per hour)!  Using IE6 here.  Maybe it's part of the SMF kinking up, I haven't mentioned it to CA3LE yet.  Was hoping could find the prob on my own here ...but I see I lack the grey-matter.

Ideas?

That's really a nice set of wheels there.  Good amount of glass for visibility, sliding roof racks, antennae in the rear where it belongs!  Air scoop ....she's FWD no doubt ..must be just as handy as our Jeep Cherokee is for all-around chores eh?  (Your gas milage is no doubt far higher than ours though.  Take a litre just to start my engine ....heheh...

hey Reverend :)

this is some of the albums from DaBuzz, dont know how big they are overseas, so it might be hard to find

Da Buzz - Dangerous.The Album  [2004]

Da_Buzz_-_More_Than_Alive-2003

Da Buzz - Wanna Be With Me 2002

yea a friend if mine love to make art like that, and hes very good with it i think

http://www.radical-art.cjb.net/

That's really a nice set of wheels there.  Good amount of glass for visibility, sliding roof racks, antennae in the rear where it belongs!  Air scoop ....she's FWD no doubt ..must be just as handy as our Jeep Cherokee is for all-around chores eh?  (Your gas milage is no doubt far higher than ours though.  Take a litre just to start my engine ....heheh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

its like a tractor hehe, and unfortunelly kinda thirsty too 1.2 liters/ 10 km is a average, i keep it until i get a job, it works great and take me from pint A to point B but thats all hehe

hehe that was some diff in where you supposed to live, The Nederlands vs Costa Rica, i take its got to do with work . I will check that Enya out  :evil6: (atleast the music)  :lol:

2.5 litres/10 KM would ruin me here lol, i pay 1.5 USD / litre here for 95 octane  :cry:

I feel cheated.  I am paying $2.00USD per litre 93 Octane!  No, we don't live her because of my work.  Both my wife and I retired at 35 ...that's when we decided to "head for paradise!"  Both the kids and ourselves love this place!  We just make sure we stay away from the American Tourist traps on the east side (we live in the Central Interior anyway but there's a river large enough to allow me to get my ship in here from the ocean (well protected!!!) ....no neighbors for 6 kilometers in any direction, and we hope to keep it that way!

"The Rev"

We were attracted to The Nederlands for many reasons, but the cost of moving there nixed it, and that's how we ended up here.

omg  :!:  i wish i could retire at 35 too  :roll:

Most ppl here retire at 65 unless you have a personal insurance for that, some ppl even want to work longer then 65.... one thing for sure, not a day longer then 65 for me

man i thought we had high petrol price here  :lol:

:) Reverend,

Ya beat me also I retired at 51.......but 35 would have been a lot nicer.....LOL waiting till 65 just would suck in my opinion.........but lots of folks don't want to retire I'm not sure why ,to me retired doesn't mean your life is over it can just be getting started if you want...  :)

8) Microwave

I didn't have much choice on the Military Retirement ....during my 16th year of service with the SEAL Team, I became 100% disabled due to a Service-Connected "incident" ...so Uncle Sam gave me my last four years "au gratis", placed me on a Federal Income that is non-taxable for life, gave free college and medical to my wife and kiddos, and sent us on down the road.