For all XP Home Users - Put A Little XP Pro into XP Home (a must have)!!!

The Reverend

In answer to the e-mailed questions about this XP Pro utility, yes ...it is "standard" for all XP Pro O/S's, and the file was taken directly from the CD (all I did was add an MSI (Microsoft Installer) to it so that it will seamlessly integrate itself into any XP Home O/S.  It is not an "add-on" in the least.  It is just a programme that comes with XP Pro that is not available on XP Home ....and it is amazingly accurate (I do daily backups of my entire C: drive with it to ensure I never incur a loss of data (and even then you can "set it and forget it" so that it performs backups automatically at any time of the day that you wish.  You may also work freely while it is running with no fear of messing it up! 

I trust this answers everyone's questions ....and thank you for asking!  You'll grow to love it!

"The Rev"