who is crazy about refreshing?

solidsnake

ok , right click(eg. usually desktop) , and refresh , this thing came helpful in win 98 or Me. in xp it hardly needs to be clicked . 1 in a million. but  some people have to have to like keep refreshing . for no reason . now many people do this :haha:. is this spreaded worldwide . LET KNOW :shock:

nope, WTF WHY refresh your desk top ? it was the same one as yesterday

:mrgreen:

But during the middle of the day, I find it necesary because some of the boxes on this forum do not show up unless I do. Weird.

Maybe I should explain a little better. Instead of pic's and such, I get a box with an X in it.

were not trying to just refresh it by just doing f5

ok , right click(eg. usually desktop) , and refresh ,in xp it hardly needs to be clicked . 1 in a million. but  some people have to have to like keep refreshing . for no reason . now many people do this :haha:. is this spreaded worldwide . LET KNOW :shock:

so just choosing to refresh to reload unloaded icons (last time that happened to me was with win95. and that was an installation that was dying of overmodification anyhow) is not enough, you have to use the overly complicated route via the mouse? pfff.

oh forgot right clicking is overly complicated followed by a left click