Might be hope after all, through Verizon

Guest wmmc

I am going to get ISDN, sure its spendy $80/month + ISP + startup costs(no totals yet), it will give me 128/128.

More details as this comes to reality and using it, they say about 2 weeks.

Didn't post this in Verizon as it hasn't happened yet.

I am going to get ISDN, sure its spendy $80/month + ISP + startup costs(no totals yet), it will give me 128/128.

More details as this comes to reality and using it, they say about 2 weeks.

Didn't post this in Verizon as it hasn't happened yet.

Most people get ISDN for Small office. or if they live out in the boonies and cant get nothing but Salelite or ISDN. *No Cable or DSL* when i last checked it cost 200 bucks for them to run the line for you. then you pay them 65 bucks a month for the line. and 9.99-19.99 for ISP. it can be quite pricey.

Dang ..still beats what DirecWay  pulled on me.  $1,300.00 USD for the dish and DW6000AU modem +installer, then $129.99 per month.  Do the math and that's pretty expensive for the silly ole Internet ....but being an addicted household we are prisoners.  :)  ANd that is with an iron-clad two-year contract ....but what can they do to me here in Costa Rica?  lol.... take away my birthday if I decide to dump them?  lol...

The Reverend 

A run down on pricing, residential service, not for business services.

Costs: service $70.95/monthly + tax + ISP (dependant on who you get, Verizon was 34.95, but there are cheaper)

Installation: $157.00

ISDN Modem: $220.00 and/or Terminal Adapter (through Verizon, might get something cheaper off of ebay, I don't do ebay), not sure if needed one or another or both.

Router(if sharing): upwards to $700, for ISDN.

Plus I already had a 2nd phone line setup, about $100.

Edit: rephrased some.