How long have you gone without sleep?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the 'recorded ' record... theirs already people here, including myself who have stayed up longer than 11 days.

exactly

the word "recorded" is key, and when it is recorded they have rules and certain things they have to meet

like the radio guy i saw the forms and stuff he had to fill and the requirements and rules he can and cannot do

I think the main thing disputed in these events is what was used to keep them awake?

For Instance:

Coffee (normal thing)

Energy Drinks/Supplements (normal thing)

Drugs (Speed, Crack, any other "boost" drug)

fOR ME IT WAS 6 pack of Dr pepper and/or Mt Dew by the hour untuil the 6 day mark

i ewas so close 2 the full week

Just going to the restroom every 5 mins will keep u awake

Guest PeePs
Ever see the movie "The Machinist"?

Yea I saw that movie, but I don't remember specifics about it. I do remember, however, that he said he hadn't slept in like a full month, or year?

Guest PeePs

Yeah I did an allnighter last night because I had to work at 7:00 am and it was 2:00 am and I was still playing video games so I was like I'll be more tired if I sleep for 4 hours then wake up than if I don't go to sleep at all. I'm now on my 33rd hour, but I think I'll go to sleep tonight because I have to work tomorrow....

Yeah I did an allnighter last night because I had to work at 7:00 am and it was 2:00 am and I was still playing video games so I was like I'll be more tired if I sleep for 4 hours then wake up than if I don't go to sleep at all. I'm now on my 33rd hour, but I think I'll go to sleep tonight because I have to work tomorrow....

yeah a herd that your body needs to sleep in multiples of 3 hours

meaning 3,6,9,12 hours

because every 3 hours your body starts a new sleeping pattern or something up there in the brain,at the subconsius level

also 10 min nps are very good for you but anymore is not because your body will tera new level of sleep

making you more tired

• 3 weeks later...