xp themes

its very cool almost like actually having vista, cuz it changed everything. 

:D

yeah why download A 697 Mb File when you can download a 14 Mb file intseed  ? :evil6:

It sure does, but I got it for free. I gave some of my buddies a copy also. --

starship_troopers  is ur buddy  right  :?::lol:

hi dlewis23

with the link u specified its a forum with vista subforum as the opening link but no download link

i ve searchd that forum extensively but culd nt find the vista themepack download link

could u pls specify in more detail of how to download the theme pack with that link r any other  direct download link???????

hi dlewis23

with the link u specified its a forum with vista subforum as the opening link but no download link

i ve searchd that forum extensively but culd nt find the vista themepack download link

could u pls specify in more detail of how to download the theme pack with that link r any other  direct download link???????

its in the first thread. it has something about the download in the thread link.

:roll:.... :?

Okay... anybody that wants a copy of WB5 just hit me up.

right...

yeah why download A 697 Mb File when you can download a 14 Mb file intseed  ? :evil6:

It sure does, but I got it for free. I gave some of my buddies a copy also. --

starship_troopers  is ur buddy  right  :?::lol:

lol hope so  :evil6:

but only bad thing is i can't use the "eye candy" i dont' have a good enough graphics card to handle all that stuff  :cry:    LOL

starship troopers

hi dlewis23

here you go

http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?type=begins&file=vtp4

that is a list of four or so mirrors.

hi dlewis23

http://rapidshare.de/files/20901878/vtp4.zip.html          ;)

its in the first thread. it has something about the download in the thread link.right...lol hope so  :evil6:

but only bad thing is i can't use the "eye candy" i dont' have a good enough graphics card to handle all that stuff  :cry:    LOL

starship troopers

Just hit me up on AIM, or MSN. :)

REV0LUTI0NIZED

:icon_king:

thanks kol n dlewis 4 uploading

yesterday too i askd my friend who told coz of vista he has formatted his pc 4 times on a single day

that really frightens me his advice is not to install vtp4 but install media centre

his reasons 4 failure r a poor RAM(512mb),32bit processor n low ghz processors here in india compard to high end processors in us

wat r ur opinions guys in this matter???????????????

i m really worried b4 installation

moreover he told memory usage ll b more  n the simple right click option ll just go off my consideration is the memory usage(someone quoted that there ll no extra mem usage ) in this thread