Happy Independence Day!

CA3LE

This is a little early... but I would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!

Note: If you are using the default theme ("Original Feel") you will notice a little change to the theme :-) - if you're not using that theme,

[url="javascript:setTheme("]change you're theme[/url]

to see what I'm talking about... (you may have to hit F5 after clicking that link to see the theme)  --- and ON the 4th of July you might see theme based Google Ads :-P(but I think these only show up if you live in the USA)

Please make it a safe 4th of July... be responsible, don't drink and drive (I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but really... how hard is it to call a cab or pass out at a friends house... come on!)I expect to see everyone back here on Wednesday testing!  (with a nice fat hangover)  :-P

Everyone... have an AWESOME holiday.  Make sure that you take the day to appreciate all that we have and all who have fought for our freedom that we sometimes take for granted.  Also, drink a beer for testmy.net!

Have a great weekend everyone!  And again, have an even greater Independence Day!

- Damon

Huh, 4th July ? I think 1776  was a fix , the ref. was biased, anyway some of our best strikers were still on the bench, I think we should have had a rematch on our home ground ! :lol: :lol: 

LOL

Have a great :occasion14: Independence day  :icon_thumright:

Best Regards

Roco  UK

P.S. you got a Holiday ? all we got was our tax raised  :angry5:

So it took 230 years to decide that Roco?

Taxes had to be  raised over the lost Tea revenue then?

Name the time and place.  :twisted:

We like to take our time over such matters,  with a nice cup of tea,

even with the thought of the lost revenue  :angry5:

it is part of our heritage , you can steal a Englishmans wife , but don't mess with his tea break  :lol:

time and place, let me just check the height thread ,  :booty: oh hell you guys certainly grow tall, is it because of this rc cola and peanuts thing, ? :lol:

Sorry my diary is full right up ,as I am off to the Hague EU centre to seek asylum and rub shoulders with all the lost members from the TAG thread  :icon_pale:

Joking aside have a great 4th of July 

occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> to America

Roco  UK

Hi me again ( oh no )your friendly Brit.

I was thinking about your Independence day , and the influence the USA has had on this Brit. , just had a quick look around the house and came up with this montage,  LOL

I once had the privilege of raising the Stars and Stripes , accompanied by a American Mil. band playing the Star spangled banner , ( yeah, it went OK and your  flag never touched the ground ),

But I must admit I had to turn away after , as I was all chocked up ,

Hey, try getting emotional about God save the Queen  :lol: it basically means save the Queen but f**k the peasant's ,

P.s the Jack Daniels is hidden away till Tuesday  :lol:

Roco  UK

Hi me again ( oh no )your friendly Brit.

Hey, try getting emotional about God save the Queen :lol: it basically means save the Queen but f**k the peasant's ,

P.s the Jack Daniels is hidden away till Tuesday  :lol:

Roco  UK

So you Brit's don't have any celebration's about the country,the people, and it's history?

Just the Queen?

Pass the Jack.  :D

I'd celebrate with you.  :icon_thumright:

This is a little early... but I would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!

Note: If you are using the default theme ("Original Feel") you will notice a little change to the theme :-) - if you're not using that theme, <a href="javascript:setTheme('tmn_02_grayOG')">change you're theme</a>  to see what I'm talking about... (you may have to hit F5 after clicking that link to see the theme)  --- and ON the 4th of July you might see theme based Google Ads :-P(but I think these only show up if you live in the USA)

Please make it a safe 4th of July... be responsible, don't drink and drive (I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but really... how hard is it to call a cab or pass out at a friends house... come on!)I expect to see everyone back here on Wednesday testing!  (with a nice fat hangover)  :-P

Everyone... have an AWESOME holiday.  Make sure that you take the day to appreciate all that we have and all who have fought for our freedom that we sometimes take for granted.  Also, drink a beer for testmy.net!

Have a great weekend everyone!  And again, have an even greater Independence Day!

- Damon

hmmm, imagining you light up MY fireworks.....

OK, back to business, HAPPY FREEDOM FROM KINGLY OPPRESSION my friends!!!!

all righty then, I'm going to take Aggr3 and mines kids to Cedar Point for the fireworks ... I would take them tonight, but I have blisters covering the bottom of my feet from yesterday and I can't walk... yeah - nothing wrong with the kids thank god...

Many thanks to Aggr3 for paying for half of the season passes to CP and Soak City so the kids can go anytime... he so rocks, and I'm damn lucky!

ok, back to thinking of naked, CA3LE, Tommie and perhaps a moment or too of Shug in there

*whoops, got corrupted again*

waterRTBH :Lucky you going to Cedar Point.One of the best coaster parks in the world.I haven't been there yet but hope to before I get too old to ride the coasters.The best coaster I've been on is the Desparado in Jean , Nevada.An awsome coaster one of the early ones with a long drop.

The first Roller Coaster I ever rode was the Cyclone Racer in Long Beach, CA.

Memorial Day 1930 The Cyclone Racer roller coaster opens to the public, replacing the Jackrabbit Racer.

The Cyclone Racer closed in 1968. At one time, it was the largest and fastest coaster in the U.S. It was called the racer because there were two trains on two separate tracks that raced one another from start to finish.

On the last dip, the cars dropped ninety feet down a fifty-degree angle at eighty miles an hour. Over the years the rickety roller coaster claimed the lives of more than a few drunken sailors who ignored the

coknuck;I think Coney Island was supposed to have had one of the racer type coaster.I'v never been on one of those either.My first roller coaster was right here in Amarillo.I don't even know if it had a name.We have a small amusment park here called Wonderland.At that time this was a kid level coaster.Now they have one called the Texas Tornado.It has a really tight loop that forces your head down.IMO not a good coaster.One of the interesting ones I rode was the one on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas , Nevada a mild coaster but high above the ground 800 something feet I think.

kids, happy holiday and remember not to drink and drive.

after imbibing some alcohol you will want to have both hands firmly on the bottle to prevent any spillage of precious alcohol, so you shouldn't be trying to grab any wheels or handlebars. (hooters are ok if she helps you to hold on to your liquor...)

July 4 is the most important holiday in the history of US.

take a deep breath a good shot of your favorite alcohol combination (i love B-52) look at the sky and enjoy the fireworks......awsome beauty in the sky product of science & Fire....forget the firemen these guys really know what they do. Be proud of being a US citizen.

Celebrate.....

So you Brit's don't have any celebration's about the country,the people, and it's history?

Just the Queen?

Pass the Jack.  :D

I'd celebrate with you.  :icon_thumright:

Hi Tommie thanks  :occasion14: but remember I will have 7 hours start on you ,so there may not be much left ,  :evil6: only 2 hours to go for me.  :D

no we do not have any celebrations for the country or its people ,

we have the Queens birthday , but nothing happens

and we have Guy Fawkes night (5Nov.) with fireworks , this is to celebrate the attempt

to blow up the house of Parliament, (I think most UK peasants wish it had succeeded )

we Brits have a perverse sense of humour  ,even our patron Saint (.George ) was Greek, 

So I hope you guys don't mind me tagging on to your 4th July celebrations, 

as any ecuse for a p*ss up, now let me think when was the French Bastille day ,

have a good day  ,regards Roco  UK 

i believe you are thinking of july 14th. incidentally july is a good time to visit france if you enjoy fireworks. they start selling them for the 14th early, i spent two weeks plinking away and testing for the 14th when i put on a nice show at a relatives house. incidentally the swiss have their firework-themed shindig for the year on the first of august. my relatives there living near the border to switzerland meant that visiting geneva for that one was also but a hop skip and a jump away. (and the swiss allow fairlyu large rockets at the consumer level, which aided my july 14th display...)