Test your hearing.

TheHalf

Guest PeePs

I could hear up to 20,000 barely and then on the highest ones i couldn't hear it so I cranked my speakers and they started freaking out lol.....

"Computer Speaker may distort Results,"

take note, I don't think this test can be valid , I am 60 y and worked in heavy enginering , and worked on engines with open exhausts in enclosed workshops  till my ears nearly bled, LOL

so I can still hear 22,000Hz ? I doubt it ,

pardon ! did you speak  :D

Roco UK

Maybe your speakers are only hitting every other peak and you're hearing an 11,000Hz sound lol

Thanks php I think you must be right , as a kid I was known as hawkeye, now I was thinking of being called Elephant ears ,    :D

Hi Tommie , I managed to download the dang thing in flash . it came up as a wma file , and would not play, downloaded the zip file , that came up with unrecog. file

I gave up at that point,

Roco  UK

i can see why i cant hear past it

i listen to music very loudly with alot of bass for 4-6hrs a day, ipod or my system in my room (no boombox here) :)

hey brock01 , I doubt that you have damaged your hearing at 17y , it takes some years to do that , yeah you could be on your way though ,

take care , you know it makes sense,

regards Roco UK

does it matter if you wear headphones

im also guessing that the volume lvl makes a huge difference

if you can not hear it with no headphones, that should stay true with headphones volume turned up all the way or am i wrong?

cause i could hear all of them with the headphones compared to no headphones

Computer Speaker may distort Results-yes i read that still wondering