how u rockd ur independence day????

karthic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went with my whole family to peoria sports complex...live bands...foods...rides games and water fun for the kids...beer for me...f- (somethingoranothers) fighter jets flying overhead...and a great fireworks show...had a great time...wish u all were there :D

sat at home and watched tv. no fireworks (it was raining :()

same here but it didn't stop Me Actually its even better when the ground is wet Bottlerockets Wont Catch nothing on fire if they shoot-off wrong just looked in the paper yesterday and it said EVERY FIREWORKS IS ILLEGAL IN DINWIDDIE VA (were i live )

not american

didnt celebrate it :(

had to come to work

watch soccer world cup at night at home

Hey just , you can still join in tho :occasion14:, I had a great time trolling TMN and posting my usual asinine comments, and finaly droped my Jack D. into the keyboard LOL

Regards Roco  UK

so

finally ended up in burninhg ur fingers enjoying ur celebrations right??????????

take care troopers

yeah it was fun though. later after i posted we lit off alot of night works...and lots of strobe light ones....they are good for starting fires in the yard lol. 

sat at home and watched tv. no fireworks (it was raining :()

oh man that sucks  :( ...it rained here in the morning. but for us it let up.  :)

starship_troopers

so did u have to get a new keyboard roco??

Hi tdawnaz thanks for asking , I used a spare one, but took it apart separated the membranes washed it in soapy water quick rinse and dry ,and Voila it works just fine,  :lol:

I have heard of peps. just putting them in the washing machine with some success

I was more concerned about the loss of the J.D.  :shock:

hope you all had a great day ,

Roco  UK

that sucks....

went to my brothers house, did the whole eating and fireworks thing, and almost blew my face off twice becuase of quick fuses. :D

lol sounds like fun. lol

i didn't have any with quick fuses...i used some called mighty crackers...and i had m-80's and m-5000's they all had green fuses that burn slow.

hey

all of you seem to be goodies i think!!!! no beer, no rash driving, no police chasing,no hand cuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post your wild experiences dudes!!!!!!!!!!! don t be childish guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, dropping my Jack Daniels into my keyboard was enough excitement for me :angry5:

Yeah I guess we are all goodies , or we wouldn't be here ,  :angel4:

Is that what you mean by being childish ?

hi roco

i mean that during our childhood days all of us would have been very good in our behaviour but as years pass and as we get older and as we get to know more nasty things in this world some(why some) many of us would drift in that direction!!!!!

so only i asked why being so childish?

hi roco

i mean that during our childhood days all of us would have been very good in our behavior but as years pass and as we get older and as we get to know more nasty things in this world some(why some) many of us would drift in that direction!!!!!

so only i asked why being so childish?

Karthic as we get older, we also learn judgment,  to quote a Brutish saying ( there is no point in older , if we don't get wiser )

So for a  celebration of Americas Independence from the British, who wants to be chased by the police etc. and act in a antisocial way , Independence day is a  family celebration , not a  excuse for mayhem ,

peace from

Roco UK (Great Britain )

as we get older, we also learn judgment,  to quote a Brutish saying ( there is no point ing older , if we don't get wiser )

So for a  celebration of Americas Independence from the British

superb roco

with a beautiful quote ur explanation was superb

and another thing did america got its independence from the british???

no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!    america was never invaded by anyone (i ve read it in my history text books man)

u too as u said doing spelling mistakes with words spaced incorrectly!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see..... I pool sat with the kids. Got burnt pretty bad. Had an itch attack yesterday that made me nearly jump out my second story window. Had the kids drag me around on the carpet. Didn't help. Though now I've got rug burns on top of my sunburn. Toweling off after a shower has become near impossible. Besides that I had a great fourth! I enjoyed picking up spent bottle rockets from my front lawn from my neighbors delinquent kid.

superb roco

with a beautiful quote ur explanation was superb

and another thing did america got its independence from the british???

no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!    america was never invaded by anyone (i ve read it in my history text books man)

u too as u said doing spelling mistakes with words spaced incorrectly!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Karthic, back to school for you and me    :D :D you are right on the spelling , never my good subject  :lol:

France , Spain , and Britain , colonized the new country , the only indigenous people there

were native Americans , the 3 fell out over territory  , and Britain kicked ass , as they say,

and all was peacefull , until Britain  raised taxes to unreasonable levels , and the fledgling Americans fought back and won in1776 , this was called Independence day ,

and yes us British lost, but I think that was the best thing to happen , for America rose to what it is in such a short time , far better than our two countries achieved in a 1000 years

Hey stank_ho  that was pretty childish behavior  :lol: :lol: :lol: