One that will keep your kiddos giggling for hours.....

The Reverend

I CAUGHT IT!!! but it like spazzes out wen u click it

i tried taking a screnshot, but it was moving really fast and only caught a pic of one of them

oh, did i mention...i cheated

i riht clicke on the programs task bar, and then i clicked the button :-D

hehe

:evil6:

:-P Thats fair ....isnt it??

8) Microwave

AH!  You discovered the secret to 'nabbing' the little bugger ...and I suppose that is fair since it is a built in "must win" for gamers.  lol...  I never did figure out why it spazzes out though other than maxing out your CPU when you do.  (If it will launch, do a Control Alt Del when you catch it and check out your CPU ...it should be at 100% unless you are runnning a P4...then it should say 55% cuz you are only using 1 thead, or 1/2 of the CPU.

Maybe I should tear it apart and see what is going on to cause the 'spazzo routine'?  I had it once so that if you DID manage to catch it the dang thing would just disappear and close the program on its own.  heheh...  But it ended up "as is" due to multiple complaints.  C'est la vie!

Cheers!

"The Reverend"

That's exactly right Troll Guy (RTB),

It is actually a glitch that has been exploited.  There's another caused Crazy Mouse that uses the very same code, but with a different outcome. As soon as things slack off here I'll dig it up and post it.  Makes me dizzy but the kiddos like to play with it or just leave it running to drive me nuts sometimes.  lol....

Cheers!

The Reverend :)

I CAUGHT IT!!! but it like spazzes out wen u click it

i tried taking a screnshot, but it was moving really fast and only caught a pic of one of them

oh, did i mention...i cheated

i riht clicke on the programs task bar, and then i clicked the button :-D

hehe

:evil6:

i got a screen of that :icon_king:

spaz5yv.th.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting