y couldn t i save this webpage in my comp???????

karthic

hi guys

recently i tried saving a webpage of this site but my browser informd me that i cannot do so????????

is there any securoty setting on the sites s side that prevents me from saving me the web page as .html file to work in offline mode

many webpages i ve saved thus then wat s wrong with this site??????

hey brock01

i m just trying to type it fast man that too with abbreviatd words r chat words

so dont mistake me 4 the spelling mistakes i m doing

anyway i ll try to coorect it r do a spell check b4 posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u satisfied with my rep?????????

ok wat abt my question????????

hi guys

recently i tried saving a webpage of this site but my browser informd me that i cannot do so????????

is there any securoty setting on the sites s side that prevents me from saving me the web page as .html file to work in offline mode

many webpages i ve saved thus then wat s wrong with this site??????

it can be a security thing many things can stop you from just saving the page.

try this program it has a 30day trial it should work http://www.surfoffline.com/

karthic ;I don't usually save web pages but I experimented a little.I have IE6 .Under the File pulldown selece Save as Then I could not save as web page complete but I could save as web page HTML only .This got most of the page.Hope that helps.I agree with the rest some of your posts are hard to understand because of the abbreviations.

Kind of like posting this way for example:

K4r+HiC ;1 DoN'T u5u4lLY s4Ve weB P@93s 8u+ I 3xp3RiMENTeD A li++Le.i H@VE I36 .UND3r TH3 pHilE puLlD0Wn 5elEC3 5@ve 4S +HEn I c0uLD N0+ $4VE 4$ We8 P49e c0mPlet3 8UT 1 could s4v3 aS wEb Pa9E h+ML 0nLY .TH1$ 9O+ m0ST 0f tEh p4G3.HOP3 THA+ HELps.1 @9rEE wi+h +h3 r3$+ 5ome opH J00r Po5+S 4r3 h@Rd T0 UND3r5+4ND BEC@U53 OpH +h3 @88rEV14+I0n5.

karthic ;I don't usually save web pages but I experimented a little.I have IE6 .Under the File pulldown selece Save as Then I could not save as web page complete but I could save as web page HTML only .This got most of the page.Hope that helps.I agree with the rest some of your posts are hard to understand because of the abbreviations.

K4r+HiC ;1 DoN'T u5u4lLY s4Ve weB P@93s 8u+ I 3xp3RiMENTeD A li++Le.i H@VE I36 .UND3r TH3 pHilE puLlD0Wn 5elEC3 5@ve 4S +HEn I c0uLD N0+ $4VE 4$ We8 P49e c0mPlet3 8UT 1 could s4v3 aS wEb Pa9E h+ML 0nLY .TH1$ 9O+ m0ST 0f tEh p4G3.HOP3 THA+ HELps.1 @9rEE wi+h +h3 r3$+ 5ome opH J00r Po5+S 4r3 h@Rd T0 UND3r5+4ND BEC@U53 OpH +h3 @88rEV14+I0n5.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I agree with the rest some of your posts are hard to understand because of the abbreviations.

Hi Cholla nice one , as a expert on languages , LOL, this is a dialect used by a long lost tribe and juvenile's under 16y , and takes hours to decipher,and play's havoc with spell check  :lol:

"Mavis Beacon" dont think I have had the pleasure , yeah guess it shows

thanks chola 4 ur tip

n coming to all of ur opinions on my threads i like to disclose a small matter to u all

in my school days all my classmates used to call me king of confusions coz i use to confuse them during final examination revisions and all of them will get fully confused with me becoming fully understood

while seeing all of ur opinions i m reminded of that  only

anyway i will try to post in a fully understandable way in my future posts!!!!!!!!!!

note :can u all understand this reply???????

thanks chola 4 ur tip

n coming to all of ur opinions on my threads i like to disclose a small matter to u all

in my school days all my classmates used to call me king of confusions coz i use to confuse them during final examination revisions and all of them will get fully confused with me becoming fully understood

while seeing all of ur opinions i m reminded of that  only

anyway i will try to post in a fully understandable way in my future posts!!!!!!!!!!

note :can u all understand this reply???????

Hi Karthic, Nope, but I was born when Morse code was de rigueur,so take no notice of me, I have enough  trouble with American English  :lol::shock:

regards Roco UK

hey brock01

i m just trying to type it fast man that too with abbreviatd words r chat words

so dont mistake me 4 the spelling mistakes i m doing

anyway i ll try to coorect it r do a spell check b4 posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u satisfied with my rep?????????

ok wat abt my question????????

Welcome to the forum, karthic.

A word to the wise, a forum is not a chat environment.  You will get better results when asking for help if your question is posed in a presentable way.  My suggestion is that you compose your posts in the same manner in which you would write a letter.  It's much easier on the eye.

What browser are you using?  Have you tried restoring the default settings?