Capable Windows Vista NIC Cards

ajb62787

I have had mine for  4 years  and Linksys told me that they will not sell any NIC cards  for Vista until  1st Quarter of 2008  15 months after  Vista's release

it should still work because vista would have a driver for it. and if it didn't a XP driver would most likely work. A NIC is a very standard thing it doesn't require much.

The latest driver  Linksys had  was the Windows  2000 driver  BUT they claim the XP driver was released    then  changed their story  about the drivers  and said that  XP never needed a driver for Linksys NC100 Fast Ethernet Card

thats because windows XP does not need drivers for a standard network card. Vista will be the same.

I agree...before Windows final release of Vista, generic drivers for most hardware (NIC) will get you thru the installation process. I have a dual port 10100 NIC (Netelligent Dual 10100TX  PCI UTP) and it works fine with Vista.

TheHalf