LAWL my router is fast!

Guest PeePs

Guest PeePs

::::::::::.. Download Stats ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 51 Kbps about 0.05 Mbps (tested with 1013 kB)

Download Speed is:: 6 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2006/07/05 - 8:04pm

Bottom Line:: 1X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 170.67 sec

Tested from a 1013 kB file and took 164.36 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 1.08 % of your hosts average (Cox.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-3SWY62178

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Basically my router and I in this continuous cycle where it will work a day, then the next it stops working completely and I will reset it via pulling the power plug out for a few seconds. Then it will work good for another day and the next it will work, but REALLY SLOW (example: the above speed test) so I will try to good old power cord reset method, which will not help the speeds at all so I will get ****** and then reset the router via the reset button u push in with a pencil. The router will work and it makes me happy, but then I have to reforward all the ports I had open and I have to reconfigure all my wirless settings and it makes me angry. After this comes the same stages of working/not working/working really slow. Then comes the day when I just get fed up and try a different firmware version. I upgrade or downgrade the firmware and my router will work again for maybe a week, and then it will start acting up again. So I continue having faith in my router because I'm a cheap *** that doesn't want to buy a new one, but the router just keeps F@#$ing with me and I START to get F#$%ing ****** and I go ALL THE WAY down to my basement and RESET THE MOTHER F#$^er again and it works for a little. THEN IT STOPS AGAIN! AND I LOSE CONTROL AND I TAKE MY F#*&ING ROUTER AND I THROW IT OUT OF THE F#$&ING WINDOW!

Ok, so basically I just wanted to let some anger go on the forums sorry for wasting your time if you actually read my ranting :cry: . If you really want to know too I have a Linksys Wirless B router. Yeah I know its outdated, but that doesnt give it an excuse to be so S#!tty!

Oh yea, and since I put this in the help sections...... Any suggestions? LAWL!

"TAKE MY F#*&ING ROUTER AND I THROW IT OUT OF THE F#$&ING WINDOW!"

Yeah my mouse has been randomly turning on and off and it's good about it then not, ive flipped the shit on it a few times and threw it I know how it is :)

Guest PeePs

I'll just put up with it for another month and a half and then its off to college again where I am connected via a nice speedy reliable sexy beautiful awesome ethernet cord.

are you doing any P2P or bittorrent, anything like that

or transferring large files on your network?

Of course not! Right after I did that wirless test that gave me 6 KB/s I went downstairs and did one of the computer connected with an ehternet cord and got 500+KB/s. Another note.... No I am not too far away from my router for it to pick up the signal, my house isn't that big  ;).

what router are you using?

Linksys Wireless B Router Model BEFSW11 (I think thats the right model number) anyways its old and ****** and I'm ganna break it.

Well im having problems with my D-Link DI-524 router Ver. E1. one day I got home and was about to get on and i couldnt get nothing on my computer, and neither the other two computers. But my phone still range though??? Vonage if your wondering