please report database errors!!

CA3LE

I have made some changes to the mySQL server.  If you get database errors retrieving scores or on the results page of your test (an error in sending your score to the database) please either post it in this thread or PM me with a screenshot (or a copy and paste of the error).

Thank you for your help, hopefully there will not be anymore errors :)

- Damon

did you ever use the information from the link i sent you to optmize the mySQL database?

sure did.. that was one of the things I did :) --- I already had allot of that info in my 'my.cnf' file but there were a couple of lines that were different and I think they may have made the difference. :-D --- I haven't heard of any database errors since... I also noticed that in the 'my.cnf' file I didn't have max connections specified, I used to have it in there but somehow over time it got deleted (I must have done it on accident one day) ... but I think that sealed the deal.

-D

• 1 year later...

When downloading CSV results I get the following in the CSV file:

Date,Type,Test Size,Test Score,Username,Computer ID,ISP / Host,Mirror,Test ID

<br />

<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied for user 'testmyn_smf'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in <b>/home/tmn/public_html/tools/database/csv/query.php</b> on line <b>29</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_select_db() [<a href='function.mysql-select-db'>function.mysql-select-db</a>]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in <b>/home/tmn/public_html/tools/database/csv/query.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_select_db() [<a href='function.mysql-select-db'>function.mysql-select-db</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/tmn/public_html/tools/database/csv/query.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br />

Unable to select database

Any ideas?