cartoon network LOL

i just traveled to cartoon network.com and saw a link that was for sending feedback...lmao...ok....i sent them an email saying how they should get rid of some of the new shows they have (i wont name shows because i dont want to start a thread about who likes shows and stuff)....and bring back bugs bunny and daffy duck, etc.  all those guys...  :haha:

who agrees? lol just curious  :roll:

starship troopers

dlewis...i dont watch tv much like youi i dont have much time to do it. but when i turn channels and see cartoons that are new and hits with kids ...but they dont make sense or are just plain dumb (sorry if i offended cartoon lovers  :evil6: ) i just think the classics are best and they should be put back on the air instead of some of these new shows  :D

just my 2 cents  ;)

dlewis...i dont watch tv much like youi i dont have much time to do it. but when i turn channels and see cartoons that are new and hits with kids ...but they dont make sense or are just plain dumb (sorry if i offended cartoon lovers  :evil6: ) i just think the classics are best and they should be put back on the air instead of some of these new shows  :D

just my 2 cents  ;)

about the same thoughts here...

just my 2 cents  ;)

same here

just my 2 cents  ;)

i totally agree with that, some of the shows they have on cartoon network are for the brain dead *Cough* Ed N Eddy *Cough* and that is not the only show that doesnt make any sense.  I dont really ever watch cartoons: i mostly watch espn: sitcoms, espn,usa,tbs.etc.  I like cartoons but the original ones.

i totally agree with that, some of the shows they have on cartoon network are for the brain dead *Cough* Ed N Eddy *Cough* and that is not the only show that doesnt make any sense.  I dont really ever watch cartoons: i mostly watch espn: sitcoms, espn,usa,tbs.etc.  I like cartoons but the original ones.

:haha: totally agree on the "*Cough* Ed N Eddy *Cough*"

and yeah same here about not watching cartoons...if i watch tv its not cartoons usually...i'm just trying to see who agrees about the classics comparred to these new ones.

its not just cartoon network guys it seems like any station that shows cartoons shows such stupid crap these days.

I was never a fan of the Looney Toons gang, but that's not to say that they far outrank all of the newer cartoon shows I've had the pleasure to encounter (excluding their Adult Swim block <or atleast most of it>).

P.S: Put on shows like X-Men, now there's good watchin'

What's with downing cartoons? Come on people (those that posted in here) cartoon by some means are to invigorate laughter.

The Simpsons

The Family Guy

Futurama

Boondocks

Agua Teen Hunger Force

Ed, Edd & Eddy  :haha:

Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends

Just look at some of the blogs on these titles and you will see many people (college kids as well) love these shows.

TheHalf

You guys do realize that Boomerang, the cartoon channel showing nothing but classic off air cartoons, is owned by Cartoon Network.  They show the classics there. Just FYI....

but alot of us ...me included don't get that channel in our lineup. ...only way i could get it is to upgrade my package for tv up to digital cable....and thats not what i want. but yeah i did actually forget about Boomerang. thanks for the reminder :)