cartoon network LOL

but alot of us ...me included don't get that channel in our lineup. ...only way i could get it is to upgrade my package for tv up to digital cable....and thats not what i want. but yeah i did actually forget about Boomerang. thanks for the reminder :)

You don't have digital cable?  You don't WANT digital cable?  Well, I'm sure the 80's is happy you are still holding on to it.  lol  Come on man, get with it, you can't get hardly anything on plain old cable anymore.

You don't have digital cable?  You don't WANT digital cable?  Well, I'm sure the 80's is happy you are still holding on to it.  lol  Come on man, get with it, you can't get hardly anything on plain old cable anymore.

but like dlewis23 said in an ealier post...and i agree...i dont watch enough tv to have digital cable so there is no point in paying for it when i wouldn't watch it.

If that is the 80's, what is using an antenna then?  :evil6:

i just traveled to cartoon network.com and saw a link that was for sending feedback...lmao...ok....i sent them an email saying how they should get rid of some of the new shows they have (i wont name shows because i dont want to start a thread about who likes shows and stuff)....and bring back bugs bunny and daffy duck, etc.  all those guys...  :haha:

who agrees? lol just curious  :roll:

starship troopers

Man, the only time i get to watch tv is in the breakroom at work, and if we had cartoon network in there i may never go back TO work .  lmao. But yea , i agree with you. These new cartoons are just friggin dumb! Back in the day with bugs and daffy, turtle and the wabbit races, elmer fud , etc etc. Man that was the shit!

I miss the old cartoon lineup.