OMG this is scary!

CA3LE

a video of an anorexic lady.. OMG this is so sad.  How the hell do you let yourself get like this?

just a warning.. and I'm not kidding, this video is not for the faint hearted.. it may give you nightmares.

Guest philp

It appears more as if she has some sort of degenerative or debilitating ailment. That does not look self-inflicted to me.

What's really sad is some f*@%head recorded it and posted it on the WWW for all to see.  :icon_pale:

yeh...that's not anorexia...it's got to be one of several other wasting/metabolic disorders...people are often misdiagnosed for too long...some can be treated if caught in time...she has joint deformaties...that tells me it's probably not anorexia...it's too severe

It appears more as if she has some sort of degenerative or debilitating ailment. That does not look self-inflicted to me.

What's really sad is some f*@%head recorded it and posted it on the WWW for all to see.  :icon_pale:

I saw this video a while back and looked into because I felt the same way. She is atually a "performer" She considers this her routine. She apparently enjoys doing it. Believe it..... Or not. :haha: