about ADSL with 1Mbps DL and 512Kbps U

soongteck

Is it possible to have half of download stream to be upload stream, as stated in my subject, which 1024Kbps download link and 512Kbps upload link?

Personally, I taught is some system error as the CO in TM only support 1024/384 maximum before... even the corporation line is 2048/384...

This line speed is tested nationwide and the modem shows that the CO lets client connect at that speed REGARDLESS the customer subscription... Which causes a lot of benefits to other subscriber that subscribe for 512/256 and 384/128...

I tested it with DLink DSL-500T and AZTECH DSL600E and DSL600EU with different firmware and different places...

Data Rate

Kbps

SNR Margin

dB

Line Attenuation

dB

I just want to know, is it normal?

I tried to use P2P sharing network program, and the program shows a very good result, as 110kB/s (peak) and 65Kbps (peak) which is reach and almost exceed the teorically ADSL line speed with ANY COMPUTER in ANY LOCATION!

sorry for the CAPS letter...

Regards.