30000 Members, its only hours away !!!

just-

Hi guys

at this moment we have 29942 registered members

we are about to hit 30000 registered members and i am going to have a beer on tm.n

what are you going to do to celebrate this event?

post your pictures and videos !!

keep it clean

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shit, I just realized that we were at 29942 this morning and not 29842 like I thought. Im screwed. BTW CA3LE just cause your a big wig doesnt mean you dont have to answer my PM's. You could just send back a pm with one of these  :roll: or something. ASS.  :evil6:

Yeah, won't be long now.  29971

Probably before the sun rises on the east coast.  :occasion14:

What time would that be?  :icon_scratch:

our time baby ;)

everybody have a beer with me! And if you can't/don't drink, have a ROOT BEER!

You smell old.... :thefinger::mrgreen:

hahahaha ...

BTW CA3LE just cause your a big wig doesnt mean you dont have to answer my PM's. You could just send back a pm with one of these  :roll: or something. ASS.  :evil6:

I'm sorry man, sometimes i get a PM and I say to myself "I will answer that in a minute." -- i get off my computer for a little while and when I get back on I have like 10 more messages and then I forget about the message I was supposed to get back to.  sorry to anyone that has been a victim of my dis-organization  :-P  -- send me the PM again please, I promise I will get back to you as soon as I read it.

-D

Please join me in welcoming out 30,000th member "Electra S" -- you may notice that electra's user ID is 30027, this is because of members that have been removed for one reason or another over the years.... but electra is the TRUE 30,000th member  :)

WELCOME!